In today’s Enterprises with a plethora of end points, we need to design and deliver value in new
and dynamic ways. Our End User Computing services offer comprehensive and flexible solutions
using industry leading technologies that enable companies to transform and align their end user
workplace infrastructure to Mobility, Virtualization, and Cloud models.
Our endpoint management solution is based on IBM® BigFix, a suite of products that provides a fast and intuitive solution for compliance, endpoint, and security management and allows organizations to see and manage physical and virtual endpoints through a single infrastructure, a single console, and a single type of agent.
- Single automation solution for all Endpoints (physical, virtual , fixed or mobile)
- Continuously monitor the health and security of enterprise computers in real-time via a single, policy driven agent.
Our Services around BigFix include:
- Security &Compliance : Patch Management, Security Configuration Management, Vulnerability Assessment, Compliance Analytics, 3rd party endpoint protection management
- Server Automation : Cross-Server Sequenced Task Automation (e.g. Patch OS on Server Cluster), Physical & Virtual Server Lifecycle Management, Middleware Management, Multi- Platform OS deployment.
- Power Management : Windows & Macs, Carbon, Cost reduction reports, End user
- Core Protection : Anti Malware, Firewall, Data Protection
Desktop virtualization can provide a stable operating system environment for users across your company while decreasing overheads. Centrally managed desktop virtualization requires less maintenance and administration by your IT staff and provides greater flexibility to patch, update, or upgrade desktops as needed. Desktop virtualization infrastructure also lets you extend desktops to the home worker or traveller without compromising your company’s security. Low- power “thin clients” and flat panels can also decrease your office power utilization by as much as 70%.
Desktop virtualization systems work with thin clients, existing Windows, Linux, and Macintosh clients, or over a secure webpage for flexible deployment. And you can centrally manage desktop images for better security and performance:
- Deploy and upgrade applications easily from a central repository
- Implement secure computing from any endpoint.
- Roll out new desktops and applications in minutes instead of days.
- Reduce energy costs with lower power systems.
Our Virtual Desktop solution is based on industry’s most trusted desktop virtualization systems and software (VMware). We can plan, design, build, and implement the desktop virtualization solution as per your requirements.
Security and compliance:-
With decreasing IT budgets and an increasing mix of endpoints accessing your corporate network, you may have unpatched and unsecured devices. This situation can make your IT Infrastructure vulnerable to increasingly sophisticated attacks.
Our solution based on IBM BigFix -Continuous enforcement of security and regulatory policies with up-to-the minute visibility of compliance status.
- Automatic quarantine actions that isolate out of compliance endpoints until remediation is complete.
- Reduced patching cycles from days or weeks to hours with a 98 per cent first-pass success rate.
Helps support continuous security and compliance - Provides accurate and near real-time visibility into and continuous enforcement of security configurations and patches.
- Helps effectively manage the compliance lifecycle with an on-going, closed loop process.
- Provides security and compliance analytics which identify, manage and report on policy exceptions and deviations. Also shows trends and analysis of security configuration changes.
- Is faster and more efficient. The intelligent agent provides continuous compliance with automated audit cycles measured in minutes rather than weeks. Delivers a broad range of security functions
- Patch management includes delivering patches to endpoints for Microsoft Windows, UNIX, Linux and Mac OS; and for application vendors including Adobe, Mozilla, Apple and Java.
- Security configuration management provides a library of technical controls. They can help you achieve security compliance by detecting and enforcing security configurations.
- Vulnerability management helps you discover, assess and remediate vulnerabilities before endpoints are affected. If the endpoint is found to be out of compliance, the software can place it in network quarantine until compliance is achieved.
- Asset discovery frequently scans the entire network to identify IP-addressable devices and computer endpoints with minimal network impact.
- Multivendor endpoint protection management gives administrators a single point of control for managing third-party endpoint security clients from vendors such as Computer Associates, McAfee,F-secure, Symatec and Trend Micro. Endpoints can be migrated from one solution to another with “one-click” software removal and reinstall.
Delivers Core Protection - Real-time endpoint protection against viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, rootkits and other malware
- Protect with methods including file and web reputation, behavior monitoring, personal firewall, data loss prevention and device control
- Enforce security policies using integrated data loss prevention and device control
- Provide virtualization awareness to reduce resource contention issues on virtual infrastructures
- Leverage industry-leading IBM and Trend Micro technologies with a single-console management infrastructure
Our network security management platform from IBM provides situational awareness and compliance support through the combination of flow-based network knowledge, security event correlation, and asset-based vulnerability assessment. We have expertise on SIEM tools such as IBMQRadar.
Some of the highlights of solution are: - Integrate log management and network threat protection technologies within a common database and shared dash-board user interface
- Reduce thousands of security events into a manageable list of suspected offenses.
- Detect and track malicious activity over extended time periods, helping to uncover advanced threats often missed by other security solutions.
- Detect insider fraud with advanced capabilities.
- Help exceed regulation mandates and support compliance